Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lucy - Day 10

Yep, I've been a slacker with my posting. Apologies. Work has been crazy, and the extra time spent cooking and preparing lunches and breakfast for the next day takes every spare minute. If you're gonna do this, you have to make time to do the things that are necessary.

I've been getting up early to walk on the treadmill. For me, it's a great way to start off the day. For Ted, not so much. He says it makes him want to go right back to bed. I feel like it jump-starts my day. It does throw off having the lemon water as the very first thing in the morning since I usually down a bottle of water during and after my work-out. I don't think that would mess up the process.

If you've been reading Ted's food lists, I'm eating all the same thing. We might have different yogurt or fruit during the day, but everything else is pretty much the same. You'll find that just fixing a LOT of 1 thing makes preparation easier.

I haven't weighed again...Ted won't let me. I'm one of those that would weigh everyday, but Ted's a good reality-checker for me...he knows I'll get down if I don't go anywhere. I think we've decided to weigh again on our last day of the 1st Phase, which will be February 17.

There's turkey chili waiting at home for us in the crockpot (oh, how I love my crockpot!). Very excited to see how that turns out. Here's the recipe for the curry chicken salad Ted wanted me to post:

1 large can white chicken
1 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt (not vanilla)
salt and pepper to taste
curry powder to taste

Mix REALLY well. We used Romaine lettuce leaves as "boats" to put the salad in and topped with red grapes. Good way to get your fruit in before 2pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment