Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 8 - Ted

Breakfast:
• Homemade Kefir strawberry smoothie

Snack:
• Apple and a few grapes
• Green Tea

Lunch:
• Greek Yogart Curry Chicken Salad lettuce wraps, a few grapes added to the top
• Green Tea

Snack:
• Boiled egg whites
• Carrots

Dinner:
• Taco Salad - per the books recipe (Which was awesome by the way!)
• Carb Master Yogart

Water:
• About 50 oz

Observations:
Feeling good so far. There were a few days last week where I felt a little lighter in the morning but since the weekend I've felt a little puffy and its probably a cause of too little water, too much food later in the evening and maybe salt. Just shows how getting off schedule will throw things off.

Over all I haven't noticed any increase in my energy level although digestion seems to be going well.

One thing I have noticed is heart burn seems to be a thing of the past, for now anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment