Saturday, February 5, 2011

And the weekend begins...

Weekends are always the hardest for me on a diet. My weekday s are so regimented, and my weekends are so NOT! We were able to get started with the lemon water and some snuggling (shut up). While Ted took a shower, I fixed Kefir strawberry smoothies and salsa verde, fat-free mozzerella egg whites.

After Ted left to hang with a buddy, I cleaned the kitchen, started a load of clothes, and took some time to walk on the treadmill while watching some syndicated "Glee" on Oxygen. By the way, a great show to walk to...always a different song to keep in step with.

Afterwards, I tried some cucumber water a friend recommended, and had a pear, then a shower. I chopped some cucumber (not too small if you're drinking from a regular bottle) and put it in the freezer for a few minutes. It's super cold and very refreshing!

The rest of the day holds shoe shopping...what? Boots are on clearance, and there's no point in buying clothes when I'm just going to lose weight! Ted and I were thinking about possibly trying to go out for dinner. Maybe someplace we can get grilled chicken or fish and veggies. It's so easy to get burned out on cooking.

If we can plan our meals on the weekends, too, I think that will make the fact that we keep no schedule on these days. Just remember to eat your carbs before 2pm. That's tough even during the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment